Image

Image

Friday, March 3, 2017

Astrology Zone Review

Astrology Zone
Astrology Zone was created in 1995 by Susan Miller, one of the most popular, dedicated, and talented astrologers online.  There are innumerable reasons for her success, all of which are both true and impressive; but the reason I first noticed her and the reason I still find her so fascinating is this:  the monthly horoscopes she writes for astrology zone are not only the best monthly horoscopes online, they are the best horoscopes by Sun Sign that I have ever read anywhere.

I am not a very big fan of horoscopes based only on Sun signs.   They are, out of necessity, very general and impersonal, and rarely ever accurate.  I once heard an astrologer compare someone who wrote a daily horoscope column and claimed to be an astrologer to someone who wrote greeting cards and claimed to be a poet.  But, Susan Miller's Monthly Horoscopes are the exception.  She is an excellent and prolific writer, and the horoscopes are very specific and eerily insightful.

The rest of Astrology Zone is just okay.  The Life & Love section has some interactive devices on compatibility and other topics; the learning section has some basic astrology lessons; the Shop has some astrological items for sale; and there are some very interesting articles she's written, But nothing on the level of her legendary monthly horoscopes.


2 comments:

  1. You realize that the interests of our two blogs are not so far apart. We both follow the movements of stars and planets. Your process is philosophical while mine is astrophysical, but we're working with the same subject matter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did notice that Collin, and I absolutely love your blog! I made my boyfriend read it too - he keeps youtube on all night playing space videos while we sleep! I love the way you went from talking about space and the iron curtain, to JFK and Neil Armstrong, and brought it all back to current day politics. (I think we have similar political views too!) I really enjoyed it!

      Delete