Image

Image

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

REP UR SIGN Review

REP UR SIGN
https://www.facebook.com/REPURSIGN/

I don’t know why I like this site, but I really do.
Astrology on Facebook is like a whole new world for me, and this one is my favorite.  It’s based on the idea that everybody thinks their sun sign is the best (which is funny because its true!), so that becomes your team, and you vote for your team. Their posts are just random thoughts on the signs, but they always make me smile.  And even though they are just for fun, somebody over there actually knows what they’re talking about astrologically, because I can almost always see the logic behind them.  

I like reading the comments and seeing how many votes each of the sun signs get.  It’s interesting to see how many people agree with what is said about their sign. Some signs are the first to laugh at themselves, and the first to comment on posts. Other signs will be the first to vote for any positive characteristics attributed to their signs but they either just never recognize or never admit to having any negative traits, even when it’s all in fun.

I should mention that this is not a site for kids, they are usually relatively tame, but some of the posts do cross over into R-rated areas. 



4 comments:

  1. Ouch. Just went and "liked" the rep ur sign page. First post I found about Aquarius (my sign) said their priority is themselves. LOL I can't exactly deny the truth of that statement. Did you ever read Suzanne White? She mixes the Chinese zodiac and the western zodiac. http://www.suzannewhite.com/ Let me know what you think? I'm really enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Collin, Aquarius is the sign of the Genius and the Humanitarian. They are only considered to be antisocial because dealing with the rest of society, most of whom aren't as intelligent as they are, usually annoys them so they tend to be introverts. I did look at Suzanne White, and I like her. I don't know anything about the Chineese Zodiac but I always read mine whenever I come across it.(I'm a snake!) I tend to believe that there's only one truth, and whether you use astrology or tarot or music or colors or math or science or religion or whatever it will all lead you to the same truth. A few of her links didn't lead anywhere yet, I'm going to keep checking back to see if they get it up and running. I like the idea of combining both signs, I'm interested to see what else I can learn.

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those guys that might love astrology, but do nothing to learn more about it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MC, you probably are able to find your answers through music, so you may not need to learn astrology. My entire family either played an instrument or sang or danced, I'm the only one who had no musical talent whatsoever. In middle school I probably tried every instrument known to man, before someone figured out that I couldn't tell the difference between two notes, I can usually get the beat from the drums, but other than that, I just listen for the words. If I wasn't totally tone deaf, I might never have learned Astrology either! LOL

      Delete